Life !!!

Yup...... i had a chat with a friend few days back.....who explained me this great theory of excuse for all my 'should i do it stuff',' not doing stuff', 'don't want to do stuff' etc type of things.....and she said its natural (relief!!)......With age comes great confusion.....extra responsibility....more Ick factor..... loss of control over life ....and total chaos !!!!
So I guess I'm just being humanly natural following this one !!!
I suddenly have a mood change from a cozy get up from bed to wondering "why do i have to work?" till I reach the stage of brushing my teeth .......and "Is this really I want of life?" till I'm hanging on one of the handles in the bus....."34##$^#$#@*" "??????" "!!!!!" the rest of the day.......... and "life's like that sigh" till I'm back to my lappy and watching friends happily :P

Comments

gudral said…
Lazy bums u want huge cash flow comin to u sans any labor.
U want to gobble and eat chunks of food without any requirement of moving an inch....
I actually like this vegetative state idea of urs....
Amrita Sharma said…
he he .....you bet !
and someday I'll be like this...ahhh!
Anonymous said…
U write super awesome girl

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)