Change for the better !

Here i go again.....I'd been in a state of "non-working"(if there's a term like that, demotivating (or was it un-motivating!)....see i was just like that...lost !!!
I always used to tell my friend that I'd do this that, blah, blah.....if only I had time!!! and I got a return appropriate bashing that I was not am eminent personality to be stuck with some nuclear deal type of affairs to start something new....So finally I forced myself out of bed and computer games on a cozy saturday afternoon...went to a near by government school...where some of the like minded ppl gathered every weekend to teach children !
It was hell lot of fun....I was feeling awkward at the thought of how wil I teach and wat good knowledge I could probably impart the innocent souls....but the children themselves made my task easier .....they came up to me running, eyes beaming with naughtiness and hands eager to write "A B C D"...I was just much more happier to be able to do something worthwhile ..... I hope i can get this type of motivation every morning to do something meaningful to life :)

Comments

gudral said…
Gudia I am soooo much proud u did this.
Well done keep up the good work
Anonymous said…
Thanks :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)