Things Change !!!

Today was a mind opener for me .......... got to know so many secrets of my school mates..... whom i think of today gives me shivers........ what the hell........ life's really been a change since school.......... the innocence , the charm and the magic of friendship had different meanings then.............there was no pretence ....... no harsh feelings for anybody other than just in like a child's mind .......... but it was a tender age....... ppl were so gullible then tht many of my mates got into bad stuff imagine at the time of school....... ofcourse I was unaware of it until now..........

But yes it was fun spending time with 2 of my oldest buddies on this earth......... spilling beans and gossiping abt other ppl (most fun stuff :P).........But some times It made me uncomfortable when there was PDA between them............... It reminded me of ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)