New Seasons to come !!!

So finally I end my endeavor (a very poor attempt and I realized my potential as a teacher) ........ Meanwhile I got a glimpse of how high the expectation bar is raised for me ......
Though just saved face from the situations turning more ugly...... all's well that ends well ..........NOPE......... all's well that ends anyways :P !!!!

and look forward to a new one ........ whooopeeee !!!!! Things getting more fussy with time......... seems this is the first when I m leaving my home ........well not actually.....though it seems ....... to the ugly insensitive bad world of corporate ....... he he......not rhyming !!

My nerves getting tense with each passing moment ....... can't help with the anxiety I have .....which is quite peculiar ....... coz considering me being a funloving adventurous type of a person ........ I am so much skeptical abt this software thing ........ hope my future bosses dont come across this :P

Well all aside its party time !!!!! get to with all old frenz one by one ...... and new ones too......receiving calls from all directions of the Map of India ...... and their congratulations for the joining (quite strange) ......and finally some last peaceful days at home............ awwwwwwwwww I am gonna miss every bit of my lost life !!!

Comments

your mind travels faster than i can catch up, but it is compelling.
Farzi Bhushan said…
All the best for future...

http://bshiwalkar.blogspot.com/
Amrita Sharma said…
@ bhushan

thanks a lot ....... wish u the same ..........anyways we both are headed for the same location [:P]
Anonymous said…
Its the beginning of a new life... you can not going to miss anything here. :D Btw do let me know after you finish training and get posted; I will make sure that your PM do read this post :P ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)