Great Expectations !!!

"I wish we were born with maps in our hands...... which would give us a direction (or atleast sense) in times of waywardness and complete loss of credibility towards life......!!!" Just wish could read my own heart......... atleast life would stop spiraling and we could pretend to know where we'd land up !!!

"Ah! u r speaking my mind....."

Relieved to know that I am not the craziest one !! (no offense to the speaker whatsoever)

Sometimes it is too human to expect things from ppl ...... actually a lot and not things ....emotions and chemistry ....... Throughout my ride to work I keep thinking about how not to expect and be happy (ofcourse) but it is the other way round...... Iffff we were in our controls !!! ah the world would have been a different place altogether........

Cut 2
Ppl passing by............. trying not to meet eyes with anyone but mostly fails in the task and have to face the 'about to smile' or 'just smiled' or 'not again' looks......... will try better next time..... whats going on in their minds .... business, money, frustrations, or pure phlegmatic attitude....... or even more........ surrendered !!! My new task ...... beginning to know me and the society around....... and there are a lot of surprises lined up ..... wake up !!

mood: contemplative
song: kahin to...(jaane tu)

Comments

Unknown said…
Im so jealous of u !! amritha ..whats makes u 2 think of all these kind of these thingss...anyway i can understand only half part...
u know that im weak in English...and ur Eng is killing me... better you Should have Became a Journalist or Editor...

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)