Getting Back !!!!

Hmnn........ vacations over !!! back to work tomorrow...... It was very rare that I suffered from Monday blues.........but lately there's been a lot of panic arousing with each sunday passing by.......... Just being at home is so much more easier :P
Well ........a hell lot of things happening and also complete inactivity at the same time...........Its been quite a while I watched movies back to back ......... not after hostel life......... but this time no one to giggle with in between the drama.......none to mimic and mock and make fun of every single detail attached to the actors........ and of course no pleading for the interval breaks and snack times... the snugness and the coziness (less of our hard metal beds ; more of the friends nearly stacked upon one another :P)........ missing them !!!
and yes I made perfectly round Chapatis (yipppeeee!!!)....... again I miss shiks for her taunts on me turned into a perfect lady like :)...
Life's on a different course now.......... very contrasting to what I lived so immensely and enjoyed every moment of it ......... even while making mistakes , committing crimes , confessing weirdest stuff to my best buddies, and simply being wild and rocking ............. what I 've left behind..........for a different odyssey !!! and sorry guys I can't help writing short blogs :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lol... movies with friends was indeed the best part where horror movies were like comedy for us. :P Congragulation for the perfect round chappathi!!! :D I havent yet succeeded in that front and my mother kicks me out of kitchen everytime I make new shapes out of it...
Amrita Sharma said…
he he.... I had the same story few days back........:)

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)

Meditate your way up life!