Somersaults

There is lot of struggle getting myself up from bed. Most of the time I lie back down and stare at the many jingling and colorful 'stuff' hanging from above.... its not always the case , the hanging things are only at one or two places. It is usually a white colored ceiling with circles and hexagons cut out. Other times I am rolled over facing down to the bed . This is a relief from seeing the jingling objects and the empty ceiling. Nonetheless, the starting down at the bed is not too exciting either. Unless there is a very colorful bed sheet spread across. I like to find and trace small patterns in that case.  I practice trying to get up from bed on my own but there is a lot of effort and I give up after a few moments.

I am pulled into people's laps ever since I remember my existence. The enthusiasm and excitement on people's faces whenever they come close to me is remarkable. I feel I am the center of the house.  People make faces at me and I try to score them based on their performance like a popular dance show TV judge (not that I have seen any of them or know the concept of a TV judge anyhow) . Whats funny is that there are new faces every now and then, pulling out their tongues or speaking in the gibberish language with the purpose of making me laugh it seems. When I am in a good mood, I humor them too. I respond to their coohoos and faces with my chuckles and vigorous hand leg movements. It is fun! Even my folks, the ones whom I see daily, my constants, my main people doing my feeding, cleaning, diapering and co-sleeping turn playful ,.... Apparently they take a lot of effort in the day to make me laugh and I oblige them as well. I particularly like my mumma and pappa (as they have told me numerous times to call themselves). 

By the way, they call me Ina. Also babu, minchi, Chimu, golu, gappu, sona,  gudiya among many other things. Sometimes, they call me by a new name and I don't even realize they were calling me until later. Life seems pretty easy this way, there is someone to change you everytime. But since I can't speak I have to make some noise to get their attention and crying is the best option and most naturally occuring.  Peer tip: Crying at top of the voices gets quickest attention with most concern. So kiddos if you are feeling lonely, you can try that as well. The people feel some sort of guilt and they leave everything and concentrate on you... it feels good! I have done it a thousand times.

But I dont know how long will this go on..this dependency on mumma and pappa. It seems I am growing up fast and am able to perform some feats which looked impossible earlier. Like I can crawl forward and move around the house now and I am struggling to stand on my 2 feet like most people around. I am given more variety of foods now and I am showing my like/dislike as per my taste buds.
Apparently, I believe there are a lot of things to learn and implement and genuinely I look forward to it! Like I have seen a kid doing somersault on TV and I was so fascinated. My jaw dropped! I want to do it! So I am placing my near future life's purpose to be able to do a somersault. See you on the other side of the jump  where I will have more stores to tell!


Comments

clear ion said…
The Swimming pool filtration plant & pool is an important process to be conducted if there is a swimming pool in use, but understanding the workings of the plant becomes a challenge, but the content given here on the website would be helpful.
clear ion said…
There are a few types of equipment that are standardized to be added with the setup of the Ultrafiltration plant in Delhi, those are the backwash pump with VFD also there is a feed pump included with VFD, other than that there is the chemical injecting pump also there are the flow transmitters along with the hollow fibers and the UF membrane modules also there is a PH transmitter then a PLC operator interface also there is an automatic pre-filter added with the equipment.
HelenrThompsonb said…
AVERAGE POINT SCOREThis is the number of average points per pupil in Sats tests Michael Kors Outlet Online in the two core subjects of English and maths. Although it does not appear as a separate column in the main tables, the New Yeezy Shoes BBC uses this as Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale a tie break measure where schools score the same results. It includes the results of all pupils, not just those gaining Level 4, and is therefore a fuller measure of school attainment..

But he hardly a pushover and stands up to the bullying of the thieves and bandits he counts among his passengers, including a psychotic hothead played by Jamie Foxx. He lives with his elderly, wheelchair bound foster father Joseph (the wonderful CJ Jones), who is deaf, which might Coach Handbags Clearance seem too obvious an irony in a story about a kid who ruled by music. Coach Outlet Sale But when Baby meets a Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men girl he likes waitress Debora, played by the radiant Lily James comes home, animated with joyous energy, and sets Carla Cheap Air Force Ones Thomas spinning on the stereo.

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)