Meditate your way up life!

This morning I had a revelation ...again... ( I don't know how or why this frequency of wonder and gratitude has increased drastically in the past few months...probably my guardian angel has finally woken up from sleep :) )
I get coaxed a lot to meditate before going to bed...concentrate on breathing...focus on a singular thought...imagine a reverie... all this to reduce stress...get peace of mind ...blah blah and things like that....and me reacting like when you are forced to drink turmeric milk on sick days ! But this fine morning, my senses got better of me and I groggily agreed to do some deep breathing and just how beautifully this act turned out for me!
I got up, opened my window pane wide and braced the early day breeze. So basically, I wake up to a view like this every day -


which is not bad at all of course and the amount and intensity of air I get is paramount...I wish I could wake up early and store all the fresh unadulterated oxygen in a tank and use it in my home for the rest of the day.... Ah, technology we are getting there!

I tried this visualizing meditation technique... Sit on the edge of the bed straight up, close your eyes and imagine where you want to be at this moment in time (no, not asleep in bed under a comforter).... like really imagine a place where you are standing right now...soak in all the details... and picture yourself there....and within 2 minutes of this deep concentration, I felt I was there already. This early morning breeze was coming all the way from the Mediterranean sea to the coastal edge of the cliff in a remote location in southern Spain! Voila ! I had finally made it after dreaming of being there all this while. I am finding it hard to explain in words how surreal that feeling was ...to be present in the moment ....  I googled some images which might fit the scene I was caught into and these are the closest find  - (Both pictures are courtesy google)


Okay, obviously the guy in the picture is not me.... and brief retouches to the above... replace the guy with me and me sitting with a picnic basket ! There you get the idea ...I envisioned every single ******ng detail and I could visualize and feel it so vividly, it came alive to me in the moment. From the buildings and the trees of the city to the calm and blue of the sea. It sounds cliched but you can be or feel however you want to 'be' or 'felt'.... you just have to believe it hard or strong enough to be true! Its cent percent valid and it works ...try it yourself ! and let me know too!

P.S. - I shared this idea and got some jocular mocking in return -
Me: You know, you can be and feel anything you want to. Just imagine it...like in the book The Secret !
Person : Sure! I imagined I am going to work today and for the rest of the days of the month. And my boss says please imagine your salary has been credited in your bank account at the end of the month.
Happy Believing !
Sarcasm. Point noted. 


Comments

Unknown said…
Wow you visit awesome place. Your post is amazing. I really love go to picnic. When i gone to picnic i wake up early in the morning and ready. I am working in Car towing service company. I go to picnic per month.
clear ion said…
The Swimming pool filtration plant & pool is an important process to be conducted if there is a swimming pool in use, but understanding the workings of the plant becomes a challenge, but the content given here on the website would be helpful.
clear ion said…
It is one of the traditional and famous pool building methods in the world. It is a strong and stable concrete structure typical build to last for a longer time. The average cost of building a Swimming pool filtration plant & pool in India for such pool along with a water filtration system is Rs. 1400-3500 per square feet of the floor area. The cost will depend based on the features, size, and accessories you select to have for your pool. For a small pool (24ft x 12ft) for your backyard, it will cost across Rs 10-15 Lakh, and as the size of the pool increases the cost per square feet will decrease.
HelenrThompsonb said…
Rangoli, who shared a family collage on Twitter, wrote: "The love of a family is the key to eternal happiness." Rangoli also shared a glimpse of Prithvi Raj being adorable with Kangana, who is the little Cheap Air Force Ones one's "first love". "First Diwali first snow first love," Rangoli captioned the photo. "My entire family will come together this Diwali.

In our reverb delay combo pedals post, I discussed that the two Michael Kors Outlet Online effects Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale make a natural pairing, practically begging to be combined into one pedal. They typically appear at roughly the same spot in the signal chain, New Yeezy Shoes and do somewhat similar jobs. They equally at home on monster pedalboards and stripped down fly rigs..

My brother is introducing us to his Coach Handbags Clearance girlfriend and making the relationship official, so we wanted to Coach Outlet Sale be together on this special Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men day. It's also my nephew Prithvi Raj's first Diwali. Since he's just a baby we will avoid noisy crackers," Mumbai Mirror quoted the actress as saying..
clear ion said…
This post is written after a good research on the Swimming pool filtration plant & pool functionality and maintenance. You should read this post if you also are looking for your swimming pool. I am really very much satisfied after reading this post.

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)