Adventures of Tikona

I always have been super-excited about an adventure trip / trekking atleast in theory. So finally God decided to give me an opportunity to experience my first ever trekking trip. To add to all the fun, the day we decided to embark on this journey I went down with high fever. :( But this is did not discourage my friends from persuading me to come along and I as usual just went on with the flow :)

We finally headed for Tikona with our expert trekker Jay with bags laden with biscuits, chips, chocolates and glucose. We were six of us on bikes and it was great fun ! :
Our first lap of trip got slashed by a bike skid..

This pic is just after the skid..... We crossed some really beautiful picturesque scenes.

Finally when we reached at the base of Tikona, I was super high with fever and too exhausted. But the freshness of the rustic village kept me going on.

This is where we had to reach :)

It was rainy season and the little path to the fort was very slippery but with dosages of glucose we managed to finally reached the top. This is what the view looked like
I know I should have written this lonnnnng back but better late than never. Remembering this trip brings back lots of sweet memories of the trip.
Hope there are many more trips like this in store for me :)

I recommend all bloggers in and around pune/mumbai or nearby areas to visit Tikona fort. It is a very easy level trek and probably can be start of a great adventure ;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)