Ainnwe !!!

Does it happens sometimes that you feel good for no specific reason.....everything around is so positive and cheerful and full of life.??? I'm sure it does for many and....I was lucky enough to feel that today ! It was almost like in a typical movie...heroine waking up in the morning with a lazy smile and full stretch :)
I just felt good about myself , my life , friends, family ....everything.....I saw a movie with my room mates - Band bajaa baraat....awesome movie....after that we all went into trans for long.....and discussed about typical marriage ceremonial differences of north and south.....Each one of us was very visibly getting hazy about how our marriages would turn out....how are the rituals going to be? Would we impress our in-laws...ha ha .It was so much fun
I read "Breathless in Bombay" book for the rest of my afternoon....and in the evening an Office friend called asking me to go out with her.....we considered our options of going out...either watching a movie, going shopping, eating out or just roaming about random places in malls. I'd heard about a Hungarian folk dance and music show also being organized in town but i dared not bore her with my idea of spending an evening....So we decided to go out for a movie which was scheduled in the next half an hour...we rushed to the multiplex after so many hurdles (including 3 traffic signals and once our bike refusing to get out in the indian road pit) only to figure out that there was only 1 ticket left for the show :( :(
So we went for the second, third nd fourth option on our list.....and we did some random shopping and satisfied the inner girlish compulsions.....I bought a sea green color slippers with ketty carved out on the strips :) ......2 earrings, and nail shades of sea green, pastel blue and grass green colors......all and all a very nice day :)

Comments

I wondered you landed as one of the hungarian dancing a folk :)) Its not only the problem of Indian road pit , but great deal lies on who's riding the vehicle :))) Finally you ended up adding something to your girlish collection :D
Amrita Sharma said…
yup.....a memorable one too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)