Meeee !!!

Here I am.....after a long time....on continous pestering from a very dear friend......I decided to come back to some finger excercises !
but what type.....which keystrokes to press....and what memories to register ....I'm completely lost!!!
The past year was stupendously happening..(I know it doesn't go here....but i want you to feel the emotion)...my life was like on a stage and went through full on drama....i was all over and i reincarnated........i guess thats an understatement !!!
I did everything which i suppose I should have been doing in my college life..........i got young and developed white streaks too.....i got wild and turned sober....i was fragile and at the same time i was cruelly harsh.....i forgave and tried to to forget......i lived ecstasy and somethings inside me died every moment.....In all a rush of emotions.......and the feeling i have right now is unnamed !!!

Comments

Aeon said…
the unnamed feeling is nothing but itself the definition of life... nice to c u writing again...

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)