Fair and Lovely : BB cream- natural make up!

I'm not an ardent fan of cosmetic products and don't usually have clear favorites.... I've seen some of my friends speaking in a totally alien language - "Oh I m just into Colorbar....!" "I can't do without a Chambor !!"  and I pick some fresh aloe gel back from the garden :D (well my skin is not perfect either still :D) .  Perfect skin is every girl's dream. If not natural, then atleast for the image. And if with least chemical impacts, then God bless the product !
The fact is that we are living in the society of spic and speck public image where our dresses must always be fashionable, our shoes adorable, our hair shiny and glossy and skin radiant !
So while I am contemplating this, someone just gave me an instant solution to the last of my public image checklist...
I was invited to an exciting event where I got introduced to the Fair and Lovely new beauty product - BB cream. And it was a lot worthwhile !


This beauty product serves multi benefits for the Indian women....I am glad to know that this is particularly designed for the Indian skin tone....a non Caucasion look with smooth texture. A skin which has to face harsh sun and heat, slimy pollution and aunties' scrutiny :P . FAL BB Creme is an answer to our basic worries. It is so light and MATTE, blends perfectly in the skin without feeling oily or greasy specially in summers ! and has sun protection of SPF 15. It doesn't contain bleach and gives a make up finish naturally !!! Bingo :D
So if you are going on a date, an office party,a work day even, an evening get together with friends or family.....this is what will satisfy your most makeup needs .....and you can spare your kit for a while ...just carry this small tube in your purse and you are done !!
I tried it for a movie night and it worked wonders for me.... My skin looks almost perfect and it doesn't look too much either (I'm glad that this does not try to make me look too much whiteyyyy and  just enhances my skin tone (I'm dusky and usually creams tend to just bleach my face) ..reviews??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)