Its swimming time!

I'd been contemplating the idea of getting into water and flap my hands and legs for long.....but something inside stopped me from going ahead. Let me tell you I'd learned this art way back as a kid. Then one of my uncles used to take me to the swimming pool and however petrified I was he used to push me into the cold water in hot summers without my knowledge and back then I used to scream and plead to various Gods to stop this torture. But slowly, I learnt how to swim !
But then u know it was really really long time back.....and even though its a common belief that people never forget swimming/cycling in their lives I would like to believe I'm one of those persons who turned this belief into a misconception.
So here I was for my first day of swimming lessons in the nearby swimming pool. As soon as I entered into the pool, the familiar smell of chlorinated water filled my nostrils and  I was excited like a kid again. Even though I got some bruises and cuts on my first day (thanks to the condition of the muncipal pool and my loooong legs which had special affinity of hitting the ground), but it was a good session. Today is my fourth day of session and I'm already practising free style swimming across the breadth of the pool !
I would recommend every person to try this atleast once since it can be life saving in dire situations plus its fun to get a great body shape skipping the usual boring gym sessions. :)
And you get to wear such pretty costumes.....who wouldn't love it ..... :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello there, I found your blog by means of Google whilst looking for a comparable topic, your website got here up, it seems good.

I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
I am now not positive the place you're getting your info, however good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thank you for great information I used to be looking for this information for my mission.
Also see my site: Click Here
Amrita Sharma said…
Hey Thanks a lot for referring my blog...I'm really happy that my info came use to u :)
luckey said…
It's nice to have a kick start overview of dos n don'ts .
Nice blog dear.
Keep it up.
luckey said…
It's nice to have a kick start overview of dos n don'ts .
Nice blog dear.
Keep it up.
jessedavis said…
The state run Saudi Press Agency said parents were notified of the changes by text message, the latest measure by the kingdom to stem the rising number of new infections as a nearly nationwide 24 hour curfew takes place. This prompted a scorching, sarcastic public backlash from Michael Harriot, a columnist with the black politics and culture site The Root, aimed right at Sanders supporters.

That's the consequences of life. At the end of the day, there's going to be a lot of Coach Outlet Clearance people who are actually being affected by this virus going on right now, and it's way bigger than me."I'm just praying about it, and I know my time's going to come to get to showcase what I can do.

Scott Hutchinson, Sen. If you're a guardian of someone under 16, Cheap Nike Air Force 1 you should know that some content on this site and linked sites is intended for mature audiences only. If you do not purchase a subscription or product, however, your access to the Digital Products will be limitedThe Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale Post reserves the MK Outlet right Jordan Shoes For Sale to modify the content, type and availability of any Digital Product at any time..

Il y a un p de s et on pense que la fa va s' sur le trottoir, a t il dit. Venue du Br pour s' dans la r il y a huit ans, la femme de 35 ans sera reconnaissante envers ceux qui l'ont sauv sais qu'il aimait ses gar Je tiens remercier ceux qui sont venus secourir mon petit Miguel et les pompiers qui ont tout tent pour venir en aide mon conjoint et New Air Jordan Shoes Rapha a confi la m endeuillAffect par le Air Force 1 In Store drame, Yeezy Shoes For Sale la communaut de Saint Th s'est mobilis pour tenter d'aider Varlenia et son fils..

Popular posts from this blog

Things to do before/after swimming

Meditate your way up life!

Real Beauty (Party of IndiBlogger contest)